West Central Events Centre
June 9 & 10, 2017
Early Bird Pricing ends April 17th!!!
The Kindersley Chamber of Commerce invites you to a 2 – day opportunity to show the world what you do, how you do it, or just promote it! Patrons of the Trade show are treated to a variety of products and or services for new clients and customers. The Kindersley Chamber of Commerce Annual Trade show & Exhibition is built to motivate businesses to promote their products and services.
Phone: (306)463-2320 Fax: (306) 463-2312
Exhibitor General Information
Please maintain this page for reference purposes
TRADE SHOW DATES & TIMES
Friday, June 09, 1:00 pm- 9:00 pm
Saturday, June 10, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
EXHIBITOR SETUP TIMES
Thursday, June 08, 3:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Friday, June 09, 8:30 am – 11:30 am
BOOTH INFORMATION Booth Display Setup by:
All booths are 8’ x 10’ and include: Hub City Display Ltd.,
1-8’ Table complete with skirting Saskatoon, Sask.
• 2 –Stacking chairs
• Electrical Outlet*
*ELECTRICAL Service: 1-110v 15amp outlet.
If additional electrical service is required, it can be provided at an extra charge. Please provide details of your Electrical requirements and check the box on the application if you wish to purchase extra electrical service.
PLEASE INDICATE ON THE APPLICATION:
• If you require extra electrical outlets
• The number of tables and chairs you need for your booth if other than what is included
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL VENDORS
• All applications must be filled out completely and signed and dated.
• All payments must be received in full prior to the event. Payments will not be accepted at the Trade Show.
• Any vendor requiring larger or outdoor space, additional space for displays, workshops, seminars or the like, must list this information on this application so arrangements may be made ahead of the time to accommodate your needs. (An extra fee may be incurred. Please contact the Chamber of Commerce for detailed information.)
• Subletting and/ or sharing of booth space must be pre-approved by event management in writing.
• All vendors must park their vehicles and/ or trailers in designated areas during Trade show hours of operation
• Trade show organizers and/or facility management reserve the right to reject, limit or prohibit products, demonstrations or exhibits considered object able, unsafe, or inappropriate to all ages show.
• Trade show organizers and/or facility management reserve the right to relocate exhibits and/or exhibitors to maintain the character and/or good order of the show.
The venue is a SMOKE FREE facility.
CONFIRMATION OF BOOKING WILL BE EMAILED OR PHONED TO YOU IN LATE MAY CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellations must be made in writing and mailed, emailed, or faxed to the Chamber of Commerce no later than May 01, 2017. Exhibit space rental will be refunded (less $50.00 administration fee) provided cancellation notice is received as indicated. No refunds will be paid after May 1st, 2017 or on vendors who do not attend on the show dates.
RECEIPTS WILL BE DISTRIBUTED AT THE TRADE SHOW
For further information or questions please contact:
Kindersley Chamber of Commerce Phone: 306-463-2320 Fax: 306-463-2312 Email: email@example.com
Please fill out the form below or download and fill out our mail in sheet