The ShopKindersley.ca concept has been in planning and design for 18 months with the aim of helping Kindersley and the local business community to flourish in the changing business climate. With the increasing popularity of e-commerce and online shopping, our goal is to give our local business owners the opportunity to take their businesses online.
Rick Miller originally brought the concept to the Kindersley & District Chamber of Commerce where Jeff Soveran of Murlin Electronics and their team of talented designers and developers were able to bring the project to life.
- Enhance the local economy & create more jobs
- Complete with online and out-of-town purchasing
- Easy access and quick search for local products
- Support your community and local business owners
- Build relationships and receive personalized services
- Get the products you need without leaving Kindersley
- The job you save might be your own
This video demonstrates some of the features the website will offer.
We are having some Informational Nights for anyone in the community who is interested in ShopKindersley.ca.
Tue, April 9 at 6pm & 7pm
Wed, April 10 at 6pm & 7pm
Kindersley & District Plains Museum
903 11th Ave East, Kindersley SK
ShopKindersley.ca Intake Form
Please complete this form to register your business with ShopKindersley.ca